David Park, Attorney at Law

Civilians Injured Overseas While Working With The U.S. Government

If you’re a civilian who has been injured overseas while working with the U.S. government, you may be entitled to file a worker’s compensation claim under the U.S. Defense Base Act.

The Defense Base Act provides workers’ compensation protection to civilian employees working outside the United States on U.S. military bases or under a contract with the U.S. government for public works or for national defense.

There are strict time limits for filing a Defense Base Act claim.  Find out more about your potential Defense Base Act claim here.

Contact us if you need help or have any questions.

Contact us today!